- viagra free delivery
- legally purchase viagra
- buy viagra online 35008
- viagra pfizer 100mg
- lowest price viagra overseas
- cheap viagra online prescription
Once you’ve installed ScribeFire, you can start using it to quickly and easily update your blog. To open the ScribeFire window in your browser, you can use any of the following methods:
- Press F8
- Click on the icon in the status bar:
- Select ScribeFire from the Tools menu:
- Right-click on the page and select “Blog this page” from the ScribeFire submenu.
- There is also a ScribeFire toolbar button you can use to open and close ScribeFire. Add it to your toolbar by selecting Customize from the View > Toolbars menu, and then drag the button to your chosen location.
The first time you open ScribeFire, an account wizard will appear to help you connect ScribeFire to your blog. (Here is a list of the blogging services that are compatible with ScribeFire.) Simply fill in the information it asks for, and when you finish, your blog will be listed in the right-hand pane:
To post to your blog, simply type some text in the main editor panel of ScribeFire, give it a title…
…and click the Publish button:
That’s all there is to it! ScribeFire will post the entry to your blog, and it will appear in the list of entries in the right sidebar so that you can edit or delete it later if you want.
Other features of ScribeFire allow you to categorize and tag your blog posts, upload images, set the timestamp of your posts, save works-in-progress as notes, post an entry as a draft, share your posts on social websites, and upload files via FTP. For help with these features, see the complete listing of ScribeFire Help topics.
If you’re a fan of ScribeFire and would like to promote it on your website, you can embed the widget below on your blog by clicking on the “Embed this Widget” link.